As well as ensuring you have an enjoyable stay with us at Les Nicolles Farm we also wish to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times in accordance with current data protection legislation in Guernsey.
When you book with us, we retain your name, address, telephone number and email address for our own administrative purposes, we do not use credit cards so no financial information is gathered.
At the heart of data protection are the rights of the individual whose personal data is being processed. Surrounding that person are a number of data protection principles, outlined in law which we are obliged to adhere to namely:
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Personal data must not be collected except for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and once collected must not be further processed in a manner incompatible with the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is processed.
- Personal data processed must be accurate, kept up-to-date (where applicable) and reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate is erased or corrected without delay.
- Personal data must not be kept in a form that permits identification of a data subject for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Personal data must be processed in a manner that ensures its appropriate security, including protecting it against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to demonstrate our understanding and compliance with regards to these data protection principles.
- You have the right to be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Notice).
- To update your personal data - you can update or amend your information by contacting our Data Protection Officer (see below).
- Ask us to delete your personal data.
Acceptance of this Policy
If you would like more information on this subject or wish to raise any queries with us in relation to how your information is used, you can contact our Data Protection Officer:
Miss Miya Le Couvey
Les Nicolles Farm
Guernsey GY8 0AE
Telephone: (0)1481 238374
Office of the Data Protection Authority Registration ID: DPA2525